Cho Em (English: For You) is the first song written by WanBi Tuấn Anh. He wrote the song for orphaned children who have to work hard but many people still think that this is a love song. It's the first song in WanBi's first studio album WANBI0901.
- WanBi Tuấn Anh's autobiography - Bắt đầu từ một kết thúc, page 40, journalist Lý Minh Tùng, publishing company Hội Nhà Văn
- WanBi used his real name Nguyễn Tuấn Anh at that time.
- There are three versions of Cho Em: The original solo version in 2006; the duet version performed by WanBi and Thùy Chi in 2008 and an English version that uses the duet instrumental performed by WanBi and Nicole Asensio in 2009.
- However, the solo version is the only one that has an MV.
- The female singer in the original solo version is still a mystery up to this day.
- Both the original Vietnamese lyrics and English translation were done by WanBi himself.